All the above statistics are based on the 2020 baselined facility list shared by the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi.
- Signed Facilities: Facilities of healthcare providers who signed the Malaffi Participant Agreement.
- Connected Facilities: Facilities that started utilising Malaffi
- EMR: Electronic Medical Records
- End-Users with Access: Individuals who have been authorised by a Participant or ADHDS to access Patient Health Information via the ADHIE Platform in accordance with the Policies. Includes those end users from the connected facilities whose access to the platform is pending. This is an approximate number of users recorded at time of onboarding. Actual numbers might vary.
- Episodes: An Episode is an inpatient Encounter or a set of outpatient Encounters of the same patient with the same principal diagnosis that starts with a consultation and includes Encounters linked to the orders of the clinician responsible for the consultation. Each consultation starts with a new Episode.
Click here for more details about connected participants.