By connecting the healthcare providers, Malaffi safely and securely stores your personal medical record, which is continuously updated in real-time.
This information in your medical record may include the following, depending on the type of information that is recorded during your visits.
- Your personal information (name, date of birth, etc.)
- Information about your medical visits
- Laboratory results
- Radiology reports
- Radiology images (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs and ultrasound)
- Medication details
- Known allergies
- Previous procedures and surgeries
- Previous diagnosis
- Microbiology results
- Clinical documents
- Vital signs
- Immunisations records
- Information about your past and future medical appointments
Capturing all this information helps healthcare providers in Abu Dhabi make more informed clinical decisions, improving safety and speed. With Malaffi, medical teams can spend more time focusing on you to deliver the highest quality of care.
Through the Malaffi Health Portal, you can now also securely access your important medical records. For more information, please visit this page.